Author Topic: "limit according to peak level" replaygain setting isn't remembered  (Read 8500 times)

sergeymen

Hi Ian,

The "limit according to peak level" replaygain setting isn't remembered in 3.5. I remember you were intending to incorporate it into the .ini, but I suspect it hasn't been done in 3.5.

If you have time to fix this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks very much, and 3.5 is great!!!

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Oops! Here's a correction...

www.un4seen.com/stuff/xmplay.exe

Btw, the AAC and ALAC plugins have now been updated to read the Replaygain peak info (amongst other things).

sergeymen

Awesome!! Thank you for fixing this, and I'm glad the two plugins read replaygain now. I'm downloading them now!

sergeymen

Oops! Here's a correction...

www.un4seen.com/stuff/xmplay.exe

Hmm, I'm seeing this warning from my antivirus. You think it's OK?

--------------------

sergeymen

I'm seeing comments on other forums elsewhere on interweb that this "statik" warning has frequently appeared as a false positive.

So I'm thinking things are OK, but I thought I'd let you know.

Dotpitch

Hmm, I'm seeing this warning from my antivirus. You think it's OK?
I'm seeing comments on other forums elsewhere on interweb that this "statik" warning has frequently appeared as a false positive. So I'm thinking things are OK, but I thought I'd let you know.
Just make sure you trust the source you got it from. I think we can trust Ian not to make any scary computer-destroying XMPlay versions, especially not so close to the end of the year ;).
VirusTotal gives 2/50 positive, so it's probably a false positive because of the packer. Submit the file, so ESET can update their database.