My music driven game uses BASS and is out on Steam in April.
(Thank you to the BASS guys for such a great audio library)
About the game:
Welcome to a new experience in gameplay mechanics: Beat Hazard
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection like never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Beat Hazard seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
* Unique music driven gameplay
* Gameplay possibilities as vast as your music collection
* Can you last a whole album in Survival Mode?
* 25 Steam achievements
* Compete against friends on Steam leader boards
* Real time updates via the in game News System
* Take on the all new super boss ship
* Power up and unleash the deadly Beat Hazard weapon
* Rank up to an Elite rated pilot
* Includes a kicking rock album to get you started
XBLIG version Review: 9.5/10 www.GamerLimit.com
- 'You would be hard-pressed to find a more addictive downloadable title'
Links and information:
Cold Beam Games.