Here are some fixes/improvements for the English version that I came up with:
- "Among all of this", should be "these"
- "No installation needed take it with u...", I'd put a semicolon after "needed" (;
- On library part: "non-destructive" is a bit vague, I'd change it to just say "without altering the music files"
- On global shortcuts part, I'd put a comma after "focus" for better readability
- "listen and record your favorite stations", should be "listen to". Since XMPlay (Ian Luck) is British, perhaps also use British version of "favorite", "favou
- On custom titles part: I'd put a comma after "it" for readability
- "XMPlay can remember you effects...", should be "your"
- Remove the period mark after the last line of the main part, since the other lines don't have them either. Perhaps also remove them from the lines in the MIDI part for consistency
- In the MIDI part: "based upon MIDI file...", should probably be "based on"... I'm not a 100% sure of this - is there a reason why "upon" should be used instead?
- Remove the comma after "comments"
Anyway, nice work