Author Topic: 3.6 reports, queries and bugs  (Read 222367 times)

raina

Re: 3.6 reports, queries and bugs
« Reply #525 on: 17 Dec '12 - 16:53 »
3.7 release time is fast approaching, so if anyone has any bugs to report (or small additions to request), now is the time!

The portamento effect on the bassline of this module of mine has been missing for a while now. Channel 3, starting on order 0x12.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #526 on: 18 Dec '12 - 17:49 »
Oops! Here's an update that should return the track to its former glory...

www.un4seen.com/stuff/xmplay.exe

raina

« Reply #527 on: 19 Dec '12 - 08:58 »
Cheers.

mikiqex

« Reply #528 on: 19 Dec '12 - 12:07 »
In build about three+ months ago when I chose "Write to disk" in Playlist on stream (online radio), the recording started right away somehow :) I loved this feature, because I often record like radio commercials or jingles and this gave me few second to react and start recording and don't lose the beginning. I use keyboard shortcut, but even then I lose about 2 seconds from the beginning. I assume it used a part of it's buffer or something... I may just changed something in settings, but I tried everything I imagined with no result.

I'd also use automatic recording naming, because it pre-fills the same name every time and I don't have time to fill something meaningful anyway :))

Sure, I can record "all the time" and then edit out what I want, but the editing requires a lot of time afterwards.

Thank you in advance for considering my suggestions. Have a great day and Merry Christmas! :)

saga

« Reply #529 on: 19 Dec '12 - 12:35 »
In build about three+ months ago when I chose "Write to disk" in Playlist on stream (online radio), the recording started right away somehow :)
Sounds like you are talking about this feature.

I may just changed something in settings, but I tried everything I imagined with no result.
Are you by any chance trying to use the feature with an Ogg stream or the like? As Ian points out in that thread, the instant recording start only works with MP3, AAC and the like (and it still does so here), but not with other streams.
« Last Edit: 20 Dec '12 - 11:19 by saga »

mikiqex

« Reply #530 on: 20 Dec '12 - 07:09 »
Sounds like you are talking about this feature.

You've just made my day! Herzlichen Dank! I set the "NetBufferOld" INI option and works like a charm  :D