Author Topic: The future about b&f releases  (Read 2032 times)

AstralSoup Design

The future about b&f releases
« on: 19 Aug '13 - 14:23 »
Dear users,

Yesterday, a severe event happened. The main notebook used for skin creation stopped working(*). This was very unfortunate for us (because all the skins were created there) and for you (we need to halt skin creation for a time).

About the most recent project, "Radio", we can't create hotfixes yet. "Codename: u" will be halted until further notice.

Maybe Kitsune could help a little, but I need to warn she's the artist and I'm the Geek -- she can't understand the XMPlay skin creation scheme yet, she only provides with creative collaboration and digital|phisical graphics.

We're very sorry about this event. Now I'm saving money for a new notebook.

Sincerely,
Nicolas Bahamondes and Kitsune Furan

(*) "Stopped Working" is a better way to say "the computer is dead".

Y@nekŪ

Re: The future about b&f releases
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug '13 - 20:12 »
This is bad news, in my opinion your skins are one of the main elements of the development of this program at this moment

dbz

« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug '13 - 02:48 »
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you get up and running again :)

raina

« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug '13 - 08:39 »
About the (*).. You could still salvage your projects and other data if it's not the hard drive that's dead. (And even if it was but that might not come cheap).

AstralSoup Design

HDD's workin'
« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug '13 - 20:26 »
I know the HDD is fine. Even I'm using it into a HDD Case at the University to hear music (Sorry, no XMPlay here! Just Mac :P)

I've made a decision. I'll save money for my first MacBook... obviously when I get it I'll BootCamp it with Windows 7.