Author Topic: Graphics Driver For Insprion 1100 download and install help.  (Read 2792 times)

PSXGamerPro1

Hi, I have an Insprion 1100 that I needed to reinstall windows (Clean) and now I need the link to download the "Intel Core Graphics Driver" driver for free.
I need this to restore the screen to before I needed to reinstall.
Resolution
1024 x 768
Color Resolution
32-Bit
« Last Edit: 5 Mar '13 - 02:25 by PSXGamerPro1 »

Dotpitch

Google is your friend. Note that you can also copy the drivers from your current installation, for example with Driver Collector.

PSXGamerPro1

Their was not enough disk space on my 100 G.B. external and I Had the following error with no restore point. (error type="Windows Blue Screen")
"Unable to locate component winsrv Reinstall the application to fix this problem."
I also did not know where it was located at on Windows XP SP3 Home Edition.
« Last Edit: 5 Mar '13 - 22:39 by PSXGamerPro1 »

Dotpitch

Were you able to find the graphics drivers?

(error type="Windows Blue Screen") "Unable to locate component winsrv Reinstall the application to fix this problem."
Does this happen on the clean Windows XP, or is there a service pack involved? Can you boot into Safe Mode? If so, run chkdsk and copy winsrv.dll from your install CD to Window\system32 and reboot.

PSXGamerPro1

It was before the clean install. I was unable to find it.
I wasn't able to start in safe mode before I had to reinstall.
I had enough disk space to copy the important files for all the users.  (Vista GUI installation CD.) The Item in Parenthesis is the item used to copy the data.
« Last Edit: 6 Mar '13 - 21:58 by PSXGamerPro1 »

PSXGamerPro1

I think I finally know why this happened.
When I looked at the original shell32.dll in CFF Explorer (In Vista) I found that some of the Exports said N/A.
Does anyone know of anything that could have done this besides uninstalling Net Framework 4 and installing Net Framework 3.5.