This is a small update with the following improvements and bugfixes:
- More accurate ProTracker arpeggio wrap-around emulation.
- More accurate sample tuning in PSM16 files.
- Samples in DSM files were sometimes detuned and some pattern commands were not imported correctly.
- More accurate import of MDL 7-bit panning command.
- Only import pattern commands supported by the UltraTracker version that was used to save ULT files. Add support for command 5-C (end loop).
- DMF sample loop lengths were off by one.
- Unis 669 pan slide effect was too deep.
- Several valid (but slightly corrupted possibly due to disk failures or data transfer errors) SoundTracker files were no longer loading since libopenmpt 0.2-beta18.xmp-openmpt for CPUs with SSE2 instruction set
- that's pretty much any x86 CPU made in the last ten years. Any 64-bit CPU automatically supports this.xmp-openmpt for old CPUs without SSE2 instruction set
xmp-openmpt website: https://lib.openmpt.org/