Author Topic: Setting Bookmarks and Position Resuming not working for me  (Read 685 times)

Trent

As the title implies, my bookmarks aren't saved when I reload my songs, nor is the position saved (even though I have ticked that setting in the preferences, and right clicked on the close button to exit+save position).

I think this is a bug  :'(

Trent

I've noticed that the marker jumps correctly to the specified position for half a second, but then quickly jumps to the start of the song.  ???

Trent

Another thing that I've recently found is that xmplay does resuming the position left off on the song... but only when reopening the xmplay.exe. It doesn't resume where I left off when opening the song file itself.

Dotpitch

Bookmarks are not retained when closing XMPlay.

... right clicked on the close button to exit+save position
Another thing that I've recently found is that xmplay does resuming the position left off on the song... but only when reopening the xmplay.exe. It doesn't resume where I left off when opening the song file itself.
When you start XMPlay by double-clicking a file in Explorer, it'll load that file as if it is a newly added track in the playlist. If you want XMPlay to resume playing, you should just start XMPlay itself.