Author Topic: Method "BASS_FX_ReverseCreate()" returns Error Code 37.  (Read 168 times)

afsanchez001

Hi,

I am creating a SHOUTcast stream with MP3 encoding using the method BASS_StreamCreateURL().

What I want to do is create a REVERSE decoding using method BASS_FX_ReverseCreate().

Now I have created successful reverse audio output using BASS_StreamCreateFile() with a physical MP3 file. 

But there seems to be a problem with a URL stream.  I keep getting Bass ERROR code 37.

My code seems to be correct, but you never know.   ::)

And yes I did update all my DLLs to the latest versions.

Code: [Select]

bool bassPlayer;
            int stream;
            int streamFX;

Bass.LoadMe();
            BassFx.LoadMe();

bassPlayer = Bass.BASS_Init(1, 44100, BASSInit.BASS_DEVICE_DEFAULT, _hWnd);
            BassFx.BASS_FX_GetVersion();

stream = Bass.BASS_StreamCreateURL("http://167.114.64.181:8462/stream", 0, BASSFlag.BASS_STREAM_DECODE | BASSFlag.BASS_STREAM_PRESCAN | BASSFlag.BASS_SAMPLE_FLOAT, null, IntPtr.Zero);

streamFX = BassFx.BASS_FX_ReverseCreate(stream, 2f, BASSFlag.BASS_FX_FREESOURCE);

Bass.BASS_ChannelSetAttribute(streamFX, BASSAttribute.BASS_ATTRIB_REVERSE_DIR, -1f); //REVERSE

Bass.BASS_ChannelSetAttribute(streamFX, BASSAttribute.BASS_ATTRIB_VOL, 1f); //VOLUME

Bass.BASS_ChannelPlay(streamFX, false);

Now I did find and implement this: streamFX = BassFx.BASS_FX_ReverseGetSource(stream);

But it seems to have no effect.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might be doing incorrectly?

Thank you!  :)

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
BASS_ERROR_NOTAVAIL from BASS_FX_ReverseCreate indicates that it was unable to get the length of the source. Of course, it is impossible to reverse a live stream, so that's to be expected then :)

afsanchez001

Ah ha!!  ::)

Okay, that makes sense.  Thanks Ian.

This question is solved.  :)