Author Topic: NEW: 3delite's VSTi Synth Plugin  (Read 617 times)

3delite

NEW: 3delite's VSTi Synth Plugin
« on: 14 May '17 - 22:08 »
Hi!

Early beta release of my new BASS based VSTi Synth Plugin is available:

3delite's VSTi Synth Plugin is a modular VST synthesizer instrument plugin in Win32 and Win64 version.
Link virtually unlimited oscillator and audio file sources through DSPs and mixers to generate various voices.

Features:

• Sine, sawtooth, reversed sawtooth, triangular, square and noise oscillators
  • Audio clip as an "oscillator"
  • Chorus, equalizer, reverb, flanger, compressor, high-pass and low-pass DSPs in any stage of the audio generator chain
  • Every sound generator stage has ADSR parameters and a delay too
  • Multi-threaded polyphony voice processing (implements BASS Threaded Mixer Library)
  • Preset system

Official home page and link to download: 3delite's VSTi Synth Plugin

There are no presets yet, on the first run, fill-in the preset author and URL fields on the settings page and if you create a nice sounding voice, please send them (they are in \My Documents\My Music\3delite Synth Presets\ folder) to 3delite@3delite.hu and I send you a free registration in exchange (new version are free)! :)

Thank you!

Best regards
3delite
« Last Edit: 14 May '17 - 22:12 by 3delite »

Falcosoft

Re: NEW: 3delite's VSTi Synth Plugin
« Reply #1 on: 15 May '17 - 19:21 »
Hi,
I see you have successfully finished your plugin. Congratulation!
That 'Processing: 32 bit..' seems familiar :)
I will test is ASAP. So far I would like to report that the plugin cannot be installed on 32 bit version of Windows. It stops with the error message: 'Internal eror: Cannot install files to 64 bit location on this version of Windows' and it makes a rollback. It does not matter what path you choose.
Don't you consider making a portable version?

3delite

« Reply #2 on: 15 May '17 - 23:56 »
Thank you very much for giving me the Delphi VST plugin template Falcosoft! Yes, I kept the status display, it looks nice and informative. But it's not finished yet, probably lots of bugs, and what is planned as major updates is one more pin for the audio items, for volume LFOs, and to export the parameters for the items. The plan is to have 3 slots per item type and one can assign 3 audio items to each slot type to adjust the parameters from the host. This is really just a beta to get some ideas and suggestions.
Ah yes I see, sorry the inno setup script was a 64 bit version, I changed the download, it should be 32 bit now, which should work on both 32 and 64 bit OS. Portable version is a little bit tricky, right now the setup copies the BASS .dlls to the folder specified when installing and sets the registry values so the plugin knows from where to dynamically load the BASS .dlls. Also the preset folder needs to be specified when installing as it's too read from the registry when the plugin runs.

3delite

« Reply #3 on: 20 May '17 - 13:47 »
New version available for download, added volume modulation pin for the mixer item and 3 FX and 3 oscillators can be assigned for external control from the host.
There are some bug fixes too.
Please follow the link in the first post to download.

3delite

« Reply #4 on: 26 May '17 - 15:50 »
Updated the package, couple of bug fixes and a new functionality, preview the waveform in any stage:

The waveform can be zoomed with mouse wheel or with click and drag up/down, left-right scrolls the waveform. The orange line is the volume pin's volume shape (appears for mixer and FX items).
When adjusting the parameters the waveform is updated in real-time.
« Last Edit: 26 May '17 - 15:54 by 3delite »

EWeiss

« Reply #5 on: 26 May '17 - 20:53 »
i'm not use it.. but great work ;)

greets

3delite

« Reply #6 on: 30 May '17 - 22:58 »
Thank you very much Emil! If you don't have a VST host, there are some free ones for example SAVIHost if you wish to try the plugin.
And another update: now the oscillator items have a frequency modulation input pin at the top of the items. Any composite waveforms can be used (that is multiple oscillators can be mixed in with FXes etc.). The waveform displays the frequency modulation shape as the orange curve. Also some bug fixes as usual.
Please see the first post for download.

3delite

« Reply #7 on: 23 Jun '17 - 02:49 »
An update is available, with a new "splitter" item to split an input signal to 3 different inputs and now the oscillators can be tuned by notes.
Download link in the first post.

Thanks!