And I recently learned that it is no problem with the SID plugin to load both STIL info and Songlengths even if they are loaded from the zip.. But there is one tiny problem.. I can't playlist them!! The Zip plugin doesn't work this way, it only extracts all sid's form a zip to the playlist, and that really stalls XMPlay if you try it with the HVSC collection!
You can always make a playlist manually...
New in BETA 22:
- MD5 calculator fixed
- smarter STIL loader (ie. badly-formatted-BUGList-proof
- improved stability
- option to skip playing of sound effects
- option to filter out songs by the year of creation
- option to disable fade-out for sound effects
- option to add fade-out time to song length
- option to repeat short songs
- faster SLDB and STIL loading
- option to disable speed optimization
- option to disable anti-click fade-in
- many little bugs eliminated
- readme updated
Note that you need at least XMPlay v18.104.22.168 for this plugin to work correctly.
The 8SVX and ACM plugins have also been updated recently with some minor tweaks.