Heh, now that took you quite long to find *g*.
Hehe, you'ld be surprised at the number of 'side projects' of mine that literally taken me YEARS... I NEVER give up <G>! This one, I prolly started in the beginning of 2004 or so <LOL>.
I could have told you that they're on MirSoft if I had seen that thread before.
I'm surprised that I had never found them there before. Although, looks like they were uploaded sometime in Sep. of 2007 though. I've searched MirSoft previously, but dunno if I had since that time <G>.
The Psycho Pinball is pretty damn excellent indeed.
They sure are
Although my primary quest was for the MM2 tunes (I only mentioned P.P. as an example of another game that used the same format), I'm glad I found those as well... definately some good stuff
Speaking of old stuff in general: Just dug up my copies of some of the old Creative Labs' stuff (for DOS)...
* Creative Multimedia Presentation Player (and it's demo) for SB 16
* Creative Multimedia Presentation Player (and it's demo) for SB Pro
* Creative Talking Parrot (*NOT* "Prody Parrot", if you're thinking of that one)
* Sound Blaster Pro Intelligent Organ
* SBTalker, and Dr. Sbaitso (hehe, "Shall - we - play - a - game - ?" <G>)