Author Topic: wanted: XMPlay Support Site bod!  (Read 3736 times)

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
wanted: XMPlay Support Site bod!
« on: 5 Mar '06 - 15:07 »
As you've probably noticed, due to work commitments, KD hasn't been able to update the XMPlay Support Site lately. Unfortunately, that situation doesn't look like changing any time soon, so we've decided to see if anyone else would like to continue KD's good work and take on the task of running the XMPlay Support Site. If you're interested, please drop me an email or post here.

Rah'Dick

• XMPlay Support
Re: wanted: XMPlay Support Site bod!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar '06 - 19:14 »
Oh my, seeing this topic untouched for more than a week makes me worry whether the support site is ever going to be taken over by anybody.

Ok, I'll do it. But don't push me - I have lots of things to care about as well.

My plans are, to include the XMPlay Archive into the support site and give it all a bit of PHP magic, so it can be updated almost effortlessly. I'll see what I can do.

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar '06 - 06:48 »
Glad you stepped up :P was a bit worried there too.

stanton

« Reply #3 on: 17 Mar '06 - 19:46 »
lol iv emailed about geting teh job.. unno all i can do is wait ... he said he well make a note of me ^.^

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar '06 - 18:03 »
Yep, thanks for the offer stanton, but I think it's best that the support site admin has been using XMPlay for a while, so I was hoping one of the old-timers would step forward, which RD now has :)