Sorry it's not ready to be released yet. I want to do a little work on the info panels and experiment with some of the new skin features the latest XMplay build added.
I sent Rah'Dick a copy to test, and he had a couple good suggestions all of which have been implemented!
Still a little more tweaking to do, particularly on the info windows.
- knob_position.bmp added. requires latest XMPlay build
- The level.bmp has been greatly improved. From a solid 5 levels, to 20 that fade in.
- The output panel masks are wider and easier to use.
- The options buttons on the output panel are now greyed out when off.
- The border on the output panel was reduced from 3 lines to 1, this also exactly aligns it just under track 6 so it's no longer cut-off. This is esp nice if you have follow current track on
- The sliders for the output panel now have a 2px margin from the border and the thumbs go to the top.
- The 'EQ-Grip' has been moved to the right so as to no longer block the 'Now Playing' arrow when on the last track.
- The 'EQ-Grip' is 'integrated' with the output panel, e.g, the whole panel is "drag+hide" capable.
- The scroller width was increased and the arrows were removed.
[see updated screenshots a few posts down]