a new verison of the enc_aacPlus command-line encoder is available!
You all know, that "BASSenc" can be used with any external command-line tool to encode sample data, if that tool supports STDIN to receive sample data and STDOUT, to receive back the encoded data.
So far there was no command-line tool available, which supported AACplus V2 encoding like this.
Now there is ;-)
Here is the download link: http://www.un4seen.com/filez/4/enc_aacPlus.zip
The trick is, that this tool uses the AACplus v2 encoder provided with Winamp 5.33 or above!
So if you install Winamp, you get this legally for free.
enc_aacPlus.exe was originally provided by Dmirty Alexandrov.
I just made a few adjustments (see below)...
"enc_aacplus.dll" and "nscrt.dll" must be copied into the directory of enc_aacPlus.exe!
Get these two dll's from your Winamp 5.33 or above plugins directory!
* BIG FAT WARNING:
* this code based on "The Winamp Transcoder" plugin (http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~wdhf2/transcoder/
* Copyright (c) 2005 Dmirty Alexandrov aka dimzon aka dimzon541 (firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copyright (c) 2004 Will Fisher (email@example.com
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This version is based on the aacPlusCLI project as published here: http://aacpluscli.codeplex.com/
* AACPlus v2 Encoder (using Winamp 5.33 or above enc_aacplus.dll and nscrt.dll)
* Coding Technologies encoder 8.0.3
* Build (9349): Mar 18 2008 at 09:00 AM
* The following enhancements have been made to allow this encoder to be used with BASS (www.un4seen.com
* 1) "--silent" option added
* 2) "-" for STDOUT added
* 3) corrected wave chunk reading
enc_aacPlus.exe <wav_file> <bitstream_file> [options]
<wav_file> : WAV input file (use - to read from STDIN)
(must be PCM 8 or 16 bit, 32000, 44100 or 48000 Hz)
<bitstream_file> : Bitstream output file (use - to write to STDOUT)
(mp4box not possible, if STDOUT is selected)
--br <bitrate> : Set bitrate (CBR) in bps. Default is 128000
--ps : Enable Parametric Stereo (bitrates up to 56000, only with HE-AAC)
--is : Prefer Independed Stereo (disables Joint Stereo M/S coding)
--mono : Encode as Mono
--mpeg2aac : Force MPEG2 AAC (instead of let the encoder choose)
--mpeg4aac : Force MPEG4 AAC (instead of let the encoder choose)
--lc : Encode LC-AAC (bitrate up to 320000)
--he : Encode HE-AAC (bitrate up to 128000)
--high : Encode as HE-AAC+ with hight bitrates (bitrate up to 256000, multichannel not supported)
--mp4box : Wrap result into MPEG4 container (MP4BOX.EXE must be in the same directory)
--mp4mux : Output MPEG4 ISO compilant file .mp4 instead of raw .aac (MP4MUX.EXE must be in the same directory)
--silent : Set silent mode, no progress and other output
--rawpcm <r c b> : Signal RAW PCM input intead of WAV
<r> : Samplerate in Hz (32000, 44100 or 48000)
<c> : Channels count (1 or 2 or above)
<b> : Bit's per sample (8 or 16, little-endian)
enc_aacPlus.exe input.wav out.aac --br 56000
enc_aacPlus.exe input.wav out.m4a --br 32000 --he --mp4box
enc_aacPlus.exe - - --br 128000 --high --silent --rawpcm 44100 2 16