Author Topic: [SKIN] Neutron (now in 3 sizes) (May 12 2008)  (Read 53161 times)

Cris

Re: [SKIN] Neutron
« Reply #50 on: 4 Apr '07 - 14:55 »
When I try to load this skin (as well as the Min skin) I get an error:

Quote from: Skin Error
Can't load skin

Every other skin works OK. What could be wrong?

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: 4 Apr '07 - 18:22 »
Strange. Do you have that problem with the updated WMP10 and Windows Classic 2 skins too? Also, what Windows version are you using?

Y@nekŪ

« Reply #52 on: 4 Apr '07 - 18:39 »
XMPlay hungs up with this skin after select option in right corner (visualization or info), left from [_]
  • buttons.

Cris

« Reply #53 on: 4 Apr '07 - 19:05 »
Strange. Do you have that problem with the updated WMP10 and Windows Classic 2 skins too? Also, what Windows version are you using?

I fixed it. I discovered that I downloaded the skins the wrong way.

XMPlay hungs up with this skin after select option in right corner (visualization or info), left from [_]
  • buttons.
It works fine to me. No crashes.

« Reply #54 on: 5 Apr '07 - 08:30 »
Selected tracks aren't visible. Also total/selected list duration field should be wider (at least in extended playlist and library).

Maserati

« Reply #55 on: 5 Apr '07 - 19:31 »
there will be a minor update soon, please report any suggestions  :)

Cris

« Reply #56 on: 5 Apr '07 - 19:41 »
please report any suggestions  :)

This skin looks very good. IMO, it lacks only one thing: VU-Meters in the Mini mode. Since I use the AutoMini secret, I'd prefere VU-Meters instead of the play controls in the Mini mode. Could you, maybe, do a variation of the skin like this? :)

« Reply #57 on: 6 Apr '07 - 11:12 »
- volume level in normal mode
- eg. 1.5x bigger version with eg. only 5 visible tracks in main playlist and active channels/bpm/speed
  in the time display for MODs

« Reply #58 on: 7 Apr '07 - 11:56 »
- version with fixed-pitch font in info window

r

Re: [WIP] GOxM skin
« Reply #59 on: 8 Apr '07 - 18:27 »
my new favourite skin! :)

love it!

one gripe... when selecting a track in the extended playlist the background colour doesn't change... could you maybe add that to Neutron?

other than that, fantastic job!

Maserati

« Reply #60 on: 9 Apr '07 - 13:26 »
There has been a silent update, the skin now has a darker list text so it can be highlighted.  Source is now up too.  :)

PVTele

« Reply #61 on: 9 Apr '07 - 20:26 »
There has been a silent update, the skin now has a darker list text so it can be highlighted.  Source is now up too.  :)

Thank you  ;D

I just turned to the forum to ask if you could do anything about the highlighting issue, and the last post already addressed it! Downloaded - perfect!

My favourite skin - beautiful job  8) 8) 8)

r

« Reply #62 on: 10 Apr '07 - 08:02 »

hey masarati!

thanks for making the extended list highlightable... however i think the default "darker list text" now is way too dark!

is it possible to just change the background row colour rather than change the entire playlist font colour?  you're the artist, so it's your call! :)

raina

« Reply #63 on: 10 Apr '07 - 19:21 »
@djray, It's not that simple. Many of the colors are not defined absolutely but with shaders that take the original color and boost/diminish the RGB components.

the_sagga

« Reply #64 on: 16 Apr '07 - 00:27 »
can you use another font? i like the skin but the font...very big for me...can you usea a font like...the go skin? =D

or...how i can change the font?

Maserati

« Reply #65 on: 16 Apr '07 - 02:28 »
As raina said it is difficult to get the colors just right because of the "scalers".  The color had to be made darker in order to be able to highlight it, otherwise the scaler would have to change the tint of everything on mouseover.  If you want you can try playing with the scaler values in skinconfig.txt

can you use another font? i like the skin but the font...very big for me...can you usea a font like...the go skin? =D

or...how i can change the font?

download the source from the Support site here
http://support.xmplay.com/file_comment.php?id=547

and change the font used (Verdana) in skinconfig.txt

Maserati

Re: [SKIN] Neutron (now in 3 sizes) (May 12 2008)
« Reply #66 on: 13 May '08 - 05:17 »
Neutron has been updated and now comes in three sizes!  See the first post for the screeny and file  ;)

Switch

« Reply #67 on: 22 Mar '09 - 08:52 »
Could someone tell me what means song name highlighted with green in the playlist of Neutron skin (on your screenshots it's Z.R.E.O. Team - Deku Tree).
I like Neutron skin a lot and already using it for more than a year, but have just one song highlighted with green among all my mp3's and really curious why is this so :) Thanks anyone in advance.

Dotpitch

« Reply #68 on: 22 Mar '09 - 09:09 »
Could someone tell me what means song name highlighted with green in the playlist of Neutron skin (on your screenshots it's Z.R.E.O. Team - Deku Tree).
The highlighted track is the result of a search. Click the search button (magnifying glass at the top of the playlist), clear the search term and press apply to remove it.

[edit]Whoops...[/edit]
« Last Edit: 22 Mar '09 - 10:43 by Dotpitch »

Switch

« Reply #69 on: 22 Mar '09 - 17:02 »
The highlighted track is the result of a search. Click the search button (magnifying glass at the top of the playlist), clear the search term and press apply to remove it.
[edit]Whoops...[/edit]

I did what you said and Whoops... green highlight dissappeared.
By the way I cleaned search terms several times but never pressed apply.
Dotpitch, thank you very much for such fast and useful answer. Now I know what green means :)
« Last Edit: 23 Mar '09 - 12:20 by Switch »

t0mm

« Reply #70 on: 10 Feb '10 - 22:25 »
My favourite skin but it would be nice to have balance.

Jose Juan

« Reply #71 on: 24 Feb '10 - 10:21 »
is there any way to change the size of EyePhone skin?
could you tell me how can i do that?

thanks in advance

Pike84

« Reply #72 on: 24 Feb '10 - 13:58 »
Only someone with the skin's source files can do it, and that would be by modifying them in an image editing program. There's no simple resize option for the user, for any skin (that might not be even possible).
« Last Edit: 24 Feb '10 - 14:00 by Pike84 »