Author Topic: autoplay mp3s  (Read 6074 times)

5 zloty

autoplay mp3s
« on: 29 Jun '07 - 23:58 »
I would like to disable autopay of mp3s, etc., from file in xm Player. Advice?
« Last Edit: 30 Jun '07 - 00:10 by 5 zloty »

Zarggg

Re: autoplay mp3s
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun '07 - 00:14 »
What do you mean by "autoplay"?

5 zloty

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun '07 - 03:08 »
I mean that when I open the program, the first file on the list plays autmatically, "autoplays." In Xion player, pretty good, but not up to xmPlayer quality, I have a clear option to open to silence or sound.

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun '07 - 03:31 »
I think the option your looking for may be in Options and stuff -> Integration settings, if you enable "Add tracks to list by default" XMPlay won't automatically start playing when you open things up. Shown below:

Or if you mean XMPlay continues from where you were at before when you open it, there's an option in Options and stuff -> Miscellaneous settings called "Save playback position upon closing" which causes that. As below:

5 zloty

« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun '07 - 05:16 »
Thanks for your thorough response. Issue was resolved using the second of your suggesions: "in Options and stuff -> Miscellaneous settings called "Save playback position upon closing".

This was my only important inconvenience with xm. I love this player. Superb sound, robust and configureable.

I really like the option to set shortcut keys freely. I mean, I grew up on WinPla and Media Pla Cassic, so the spacebar means pause to me.

Zarggg

« Reply #5 on: 2 Jul '07 - 20:11 »
Offtopic:

Keltic, what theme is that? Please don't tell me it's Vista. ;)

raina

« Reply #6 on: 2 Jul '07 - 20:28 »
By request here is a neat little theme to go with the Royale Vista VS windows visual style by dobee.

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #7 on: 3 Jul '07 - 02:00 »
 ;D thats the one

Zarggg

« Reply #8 on: 3 Jul '07 - 04:44 »
Awesome.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled thread.