Author Topic: BassVideo  (Read 339943 times)

kenshin1101

Re: BassVideo Beta
« Reply #100 on: 21 Apr '08 - 11:05 »
I overrode the BASS.NET call into:
Code: [Select]
<System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImport("BassVideo.dll", EntryPoint:="BASSVideo_SetVideoWindow", CharSet:=System.Runtime.InteropServices.CharSet.Auto)> _
    Public Overloads Shared Sub BASSVideo_SetVideoWindow(ByVal Handle As Integer, ByVal videoWindowHandle As System.IntPtr, ByVal videorect As System.Drawing.Rectangle, ByVal videonum As Integer)
    End Sub

But still the same error. What am I doing wrong?

ByVal videorect As System.Drawing.Rectangle

sorry, in my new version i had change to
procedure BassVideo_SetVideoWindow(handle : HSTREAM; VideoWindowHandle : THandle;var VideoRect : TRect; VideoNum : integer); stdcall;

i had update in the documents

I'm locking for someone know VB to help me build VB header for BassVideo. I don't know why i got many error when i try with VB :(
if someone want to help me please mail to kenshin1101@gmail.com .Thanks.
« Last Edit: 21 Apr '08 - 13:56 by kenshin1101 »

osmansys

« Reply #101 on: 28 Apr '08 - 16:52 »
hi
i try demo
but borland\demo\coolstuf\speeds.avi sound not good

and how paint on video

kenshin1101

« Reply #102 on: 28 Apr '08 - 20:10 »
hi
i try demo
but borland\demo\coolstuf\speeds.avi sound not good

and how paint on video

thanks for the info.I'll implement draw on video on next release.
here is a update to try (fix bug in sound mono)
« Last Edit: 30 Apr '08 - 20:16 by kenshin1101 »

riesm

« Reply #103 on: 4 May '08 - 17:38 »
Is there any way to get events from the underlying form? See this example:
BassVideo.BASS_Video_SetVideoWindow(handle, fNewVideo.Handle, fNewVideo.ClientRectangle, 0)
The form "fNewVideo" is used as a form and I want to handle click or double-click events (enter or exit fullscreen for example), but the events do not seem to register. Something I am not seeing here or do I need something of a workaround? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 4 May '08 - 19:42 by riesm »

kenshin1101

« Reply #104 on: 4 May '08 - 18:40 »
BassVideo always forward the event (mouse and keyboard messages) from the video window to it parent window through "BassVideo_SetVideoWindow" (except VMR9-WindowLess Mode)
See in the demo on delphi : i was catch the event "FormDblClick"
« Last Edit: 4 May '08 - 18:46 by kenshin1101 »

riesm

« Reply #105 on: 4 May '08 - 19:52 »
In the .NET demo that comes with BassVideo I have added:

Private Sub pVideo1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles pVideo1.Click
        MsgBox("Click")
End Sub

Clicking on the first video window (with no video loaded/playing) the message box pops-up, but as soon as the video is playing, the click event is never handled. Is this BassVideo or Bass.NET related?

kenshin1101

« Reply #106 on: 4 May '08 - 22:09 »
hmm, i'm not the one who write .NET demo, but can you try with the double click event ?

big_gun

« Reply #107 on: 5 May '08 - 03:16 »
In the .NET demo that comes with BassVideo I have added:

Private Sub pVideo1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles pVideo1.Click
        MsgBox("Click")
End Sub

Clicking on the first video window (with no video loaded/playing) the message box pops-up, but as soon as the video is playing, the click event is never handled. Is this BassVideo or Bass.NET related?

This is directshow related. It "takes control" over the picturebox during playback until the file is closed. There is nothing we can do about it.

kenshin1101

« Reply #108 on: 5 May '08 - 08:50 »
Directshow only set the parent for Video Window and forward message to it parent.
I don't know what happen with C#, but could you try to a Window (not with the picturebox) ?

big_gun

« Reply #109 on: 5 May '08 - 08:53 »
Yeah, directshow kinda traps the "clicks" for a control once you set it as the one to receive events.

riesm

« Reply #110 on: 5 May '08 - 10:20 »
I have chosen to override the message handling since that seems to work okay. Here is the code:
    Protected Overrides Sub WndProc(ByRef m As System.Windows.Forms.Message)
        If m.WParam.ToInt32 = 513 Then 'MouseLeftDown
            FullScreen()
        Else
            MyBase.WndProc(m)
        End If
    End Sub
Thank you all for looking into this.

kenshin1101

« Reply #111 on: 5 May '08 - 13:00 »
one more solution is use VMR9-WindowLess, use this you must paint the video your self or use AUTOPAINT flags in BassVideo  ;)

riesm

« Reply #112 on: 7 May '08 - 16:23 »
Is there a way to do some form of silence detection with BassVideo? Something like BASS_ChannelGetData but then for the Video stream would be usefull to do this myself. Another way would be to get the audio stream seperated from the Video stream and use basic BASS functions for that. Or something like a built-in function (yeah I know, I ask too much  :)).

Cheers,
riesm

kenshin1101

« Reply #113 on: 7 May '08 - 16:43 »
Is there a way to do some form of silence detection with BassVideo? Something like BASS_ChannelGetData but then for the Video stream would be usefull to do this myself. Another way would be to get the audio stream seperated from the Video stream and use basic BASS functions for that. Or something like a built-in function (yeah I know, I ask too much  :)).

Cheers,
riesm

i can make the "silent detect" and get the audio through callback, but i can't let's it work same as Bass plugin.I don't know how to detect when the stream play and get the data from DirectShow is not simple.

RevG

« Reply #114 on: 7 May '08 - 20:41 »
kenshin,

I sent you my c++ directshow filter which is successfully taking the audio from directshow and feeding it to BASS. I hope it helps you out.

Like I said it works great, but for some reason the audio skips and stutters after changing position or stopping/starting in graphedit. Not sure why, could never figure it out. I made a lot of posts regarding that problem on the directshow forums, but no responses I got helped. I thought it was to do with not flushing the buffers properly, but as far as I can tell I am doing that.

Cheers,
Greg

kenshin1101

« Reply #115 on: 7 May '08 - 20:43 »
kenshin,

I sent you my c++ directshow filter which is successfully taking the audio from directshow and feeding it to BASS. I hope it helps you out.

Like I said it works great, but for some reason the audio skips and stutters after changing position or stopping/starting in graphedit. Not sure why, could never figure it out. I made a lot of posts regarding that problem on the directshow forums, but no responses I got helped. I thought it was to do with not flushing the buffers properly, but as far as I can tell I am doing that.

Cheers,
Greg

ok!
got it.
Thanks!

up

« Reply #116 on: 10 May '08 - 20:05 »
Thanks for good library!

I have some wishs:
  • IP TV support (streams over internet, MPEG2 and H264 UDP/RTP Multicast)
  • MKV files support (is this files usually store HDTV H264 Rips)
« Last Edit: 10 May '08 - 21:42 by up »

nadia

« Reply #117 on: 12 May '08 - 16:39 »
Hi  ;D

I've a question related to performances: I've tried to launch the demo (DemoFull.exe) and I've noticed that a video takes about 20 seconds in order to be loaded and ready for playback: what could be the cause of a so long time? Is there a way to let it load faster?

Kind Regards  ;D

Nadia

kenshin1101

« Reply #118 on: 12 May '08 - 17:19 »
Thanks for good library!

I have some wishs:
  • IP TV support (streams over internet, MPEG2 and H264 UDP/RTP Multicast)
  • MKV files support (is this files usually store HDTV H264 Rips)
hi! i'll thinking of that.I'm currently work on draw text on video :D

Hi  ;D

I've a question related to performances: I've tried to launch the demo (DemoFull.exe) and I've noticed that a video takes about 20 seconds in order to be loaded and ready for playback: what could be the cause of a so long time? Is there a way to let it load faster?

Kind Regards  ;D

Nadia

hmm, what happen to your computer ? in my computer everything work faster (<1sec for a wmv file)
may be that cause because i use the "intelligent connect". I'll add a new option to BassVideo to use the Render default (may be faster :D)

nadia

« Reply #119 on: 12 May '08 - 20:24 »
Hi  ;D

Kind Regards  ;D

Nadia

hmm, what happen to your computer ? in my computer everything work faster (<1sec for a wmv file)
may be that cause because i use the "intelligent connect". I'll add a new option to BassVideo to use the Render default (may be faster :D)

Hi,  ;D

the computer is quite fast, it's a HP XW4200 workstation with a genuine Intel P4 with 1GB Ram and more than 200 free GBytes of HDU.
I don't know if it could be of help but I've installed the latest version of K-Lite Codec Pack.
Files I've opened were a 4 Minutes long video in MP4 and a 2 hours long MPEG movie, both required the same time to open.

Kind Regards  ;D

Nadia

big_gun

« Reply #120 on: 12 May '08 - 20:29 »
I would be a lot more interested in having the ability to "Decode" a video so I could use pitch / echo/ reverbe effects on it, before the ability to write on a video.

nadia

« Reply #121 on: 12 May '08 - 20:31 »
Some further info  :)
I've tried to uninstall the K-Lite Codec Pack: now the MPEG movie opens in 3 seconds while the MP4 no more opens (and this could be normal because the codec is no more installed), but the following error is generated: "Floating point division by zero" (and seems to be a sort of bug caused by an unmanaged error condition).

Kind regards  ;D

Nadia

kenshin1101

« Reply #122 on: 12 May '08 - 21:42 »
I would be a lot more interested in having the ability to "Decode" a video so I could use pitch / echo/ reverbe effects on it, before the ability to write on a video.
:D
i need to find the solution in my renderer filter. There a problem when i try to change the sound speed :(
This is problem in the time stamp

Some further info  :)
I've tried to uninstall the K-Lite Codec Pack: now the MPEG movie opens in 3 seconds while the MP4 no more opens (and this could be normal because the codec is no more installed), but the following error is generated: "Floating point division by zero" (and seems to be a sort of bug caused by an unmanaged error condition).

Kind regards  ;D

Nadia
i use K-Lite codec too & i don't have any problem when open file.Can you send me that file ?
Please send it to my mail box or upload it to somewhere :D

big_gun

« Reply #123 on: 12 May '08 - 23:50 »
I'm not wanting to change the speed of the song, just the pitch and effects.  ::)

up

« Reply #124 on: 13 May '08 - 01:57 »
I hawe an Athlon XP 2100 (real clock, index 2800+) 1Gb RAM 350Gb HDD and get 20-30 sec to open file to. Codes pack are also instaled. The Crystal Player is opens also 20-30 sec. I think this is becase the computer slow.