Author Topic: Porting bass library to Ansi C  (Read 276 times)

jeruka9

Porting bass library to Ansi C
« on: 3 Jan '18 - 15:21 »
Im self study programmer im wonder how to port bass to C, bass library is successfullybuilds by GCC to an exe im want port it to make it playable in C help file not helps with using i need all functions to load , unload library,create pointers etc...
it is possible or not im waiting for answers.
cheers
« Last Edit: 3 Jan '18 - 17:05 by jeruka9 »

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: Porting bass library to Ansi C
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jan '18 - 15:53 »
The BASS.H header included in the BASS package (C folder) should be usable with any version of C. If you're having a problem with it, please give more information on that, eg. what compiler (and options) you're using and any error messages that you're getting.

jeruka9

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jan '18 - 17:07 »
im just writing a player so i need include two files #include <stdio.h>(I/O),  #include "bass.h" im dont need other.
so im asking its posible use bass from command line are examples are useless for me im use CodeBlocks with TDM-GCC-64 5.1.0
thank you for answer.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan '18 - 13:41 »
It sounds like you want to use BASS in a console app? If so, the CONTEST example included in the BASS package (C folder) is an example of that.

jeruka9

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan '18 - 15:57 »
thank you  can be there way to compile it on GCC for me only compiling bass library.
its time to learn C++  im not see any way to compile example  by using pure Ansi C .
strange i wish tehere will be wrapper from C++ to C.