Author Topic: A Tribute to "Echoing" (Tetra Compositor)  (Read 5402 times)

Rich Nagel

A Tribute to "Echoing" (Tetra Compositor)
« on: 20 Jul '08 - 01:30 »
Hiya folks, long time, no type <G>.

Anyone remember the old Tracker program by Bram Graveland "Tetra Compositor"? Anyone remember one of the old Amiga Noisetracker tunes that came with it, "Echoing"? Here's a little MIDI 'remix' sequence for ya -> http://www.cmoo.com/snor/weeds/Echoing.htm . Snag the MIDI file (and the non-interactive demo of TC, if you're brave <G>)... and check out the MP3 (even if you're using XMPlay with the MIDI plugin and the "Chorium" SoundFont, my MP3 sounds better <IMHO>) :)

Rich Nagel

Re: A Tribute to "Echoing" (Tetra Compositor)
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul '08 - 10:13 »
P.S. Next up: "Lars" (Lars.mod/Lars.nst)...

"Wap bam boogie!", "Pump up the volume!" <G> :)

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul '08 - 16:53 »
Anyone remember the old Tracker program by Bram Graveland "Tetra Compositor"? Anyone remember one of the old Amiga Noisetracker tunes that came with it, "Echoing"?

I don't remember the tracker, but I remember the tune :)

Rich Nagel

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul '08 - 23:30 »
I don't remember the tracker, but I remember the tune :)

Hehe, I'm surprised that you didn't remember Tetra Compositor, being that you're "The Tracker Man" <G> :) I couldn't count how many times that I've listened to "Echoing" throughout the years, the song has been burned into my brain from listening to it so much <LOL>.

BTW, check out the next thread that I just posted ("Lars"), see if you remember that one :)

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul '08 - 16:03 »
Hehe, I'm surprised that you didn't remember Tetra Compositor, being that you're "The Tracker Man" <G> :)

I think there are many people around here that know a lot more about tracking than I do, especially the exotic stuff :)