Author Topic: WMP10 (v2.1)  (Read 5913 times)

Pappe

WMP10 (v2.1)
« on: 2 Aug '08 - 16:59 »
Hi Ian and all others!

I just made a tiny modification of the skin WMP10 (v2). Just one thing: changed color_infotext = FFFFFF to color_infotext = AAAAAA in the skinconfig.txt. It makes it a lot easier to follow the lyrics when playing a midi.

Ben Laufer gave me his "go ahead", so I just uploaded it in case Ian thinks it's worth to compile.

Oh yeah, I just thought it was time for me to get registered. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, by the way.

deus-ex

Re: WMP10 (v2.1)
« Reply #1 on: 2 Aug '08 - 22:12 »
Hi Pappe,

welcome aboard. :)

Y@nekŪ

« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug '08 - 00:39 »
Hello, we waiting for your next skin.  :P

Pappe

« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug '08 - 12:11 »
Thanks, just to be sure, all credit for this beautiful WMP10 skin goes to Ben Laufer and no one else.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 4 Aug '08 - 15:54 »
I just made a tiny modification of the skin WMP10 (v2). Just one thing: changed color_infotext = FFFFFF to color_infotext = AAAAAA in the skinconfig.txt. It makes it a lot easier to follow the lyrics when playing a midi.

Ben Laufer gave me his "go ahead", so I just uploaded it in case Ian thinks it's worth to compile.

I'm not sure the modification is worth a separate release, but if you drop me an email, I'll send back the compiled skin.

Note that skins can be used in their source form (simply put the files in their own sub-directory of XMPlay), so unless you plan to distribute the skin, there is probably no real need to have a compiled version :)

Pappe

« Reply #5 on: 4 Aug '08 - 17:07 »
Well actually I do plan to distribute XMPlay with this skin to members of my choir so it is kind of handier with fewer files and no sub folder.