Author Topic: How to play the entire library?  (Read 3751 times)

Aaron

How to play the entire library?
« on: 17 Aug '08 - 12:31 »
Hi, I just started using this player, and I wanna know how to play files in the library continously, because every time I play a file in the library, it doesn't go automatically to the next file when it finishes. I don't really like using playlists since I have to add files to it everytime i play....

Dotpitch

Re: How to play the entire library?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug '08 - 13:06 »
The playlist contains the files that will be played, not the library. Just add all your files to the playlist, go to Options and Stuff > Playlist and tick 'Don't add duplicates' and you can use your library as a fake playlist. Note that tracks added to the library aren't automatically added to the playlist!

Brian

« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug '08 - 13:09 »
I've requested something of this sort in the past - a library command to `start playing from here and keep going' (Winamp can do this). But Ian hasn't yet said whether this will be possible. So at the moment the only route is to save the library as a playlist.

Dynobot

« Reply #3 on: 2 Sep '08 - 03:17 »
If you highlight what you want to play in your library and send it to Que, then press play it will start playing and play everything in que.