BASS_SFX is an opensource add-on to allow for using winamp, sonique, bassbox, or windows media player visual plugins in your BASS applications. I chose to go opensource so that developers can learn and/or contribute to the project to make it better (which has worked out great so far!). The source code also gives you insurance that you can use BASS_SFX in your project without having to worry about whether or not it will be supported in the future.Note: To compile source project you will need Windows Media Player SDK which you can get here or you can get it with the Windows SDK. The project was created using Visual Studio 2005 using Win32 Unmanaged C/C++.Latest Changes - February 5, 2010
- Fixed problems with winamp plugins crashing in .NET
- Other bug fixesv22.214.171.124 Changes
- Added support for Winamp 5 plugins and embeded window feature for plugins that support that functionality such as Milkdrop and AVS
- Fixed bugs with the BASS_SFX_PluginResize call
- Added BASS_SFX_PluginResizeMove function that allows you to resize and move a visual plugin and its container.
- Fixed numerous other bugs with some winamp plugins crashing
- Added feature to BASS_SFX_PluginRender to return an HBITMAP contianing the last rendered frame for Windows Presentation Foundation uses.v126.96.36.199 Changes
- Fixed freezing problems in the .NET examples (C# and VB.NET)
- Introduced BASS_SFX_ErrorGetCode for better error handling support.
- Changed how FPU exceptions are disabled thanks to some optimized code from Ian!
- Added unicode version of BASS_SFX_PluginGetNameW and BASS_SFX_PluginModuleGetNameW.
- BASS_SFX_PluginCreate/BASS_SFX_PluginCreateW now has a flags parameter.
- BASS_SFX_WMP_GetPlugin and BASS_SFX_WMP_GetPluginW have been added to allow automatic enumeration of WMP plugins registered on the system.
- BASS_SFX_PluginFlags has been added to allow dynamic changing of flags on the fly.
- BASS_SFX_PluginGetNameW has been added to provide unicode support.
- BASS_SFX_PluginModuleGetNameW has been added to provide unicode support.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with WMP plugins.
- Updated help file and all sample projects.What am I working on for next version?
- AIMP Plugins support
- Clean up code as lots of it is messy because I am lazy
Big thanks goes out to Ian for helping me over email with a few sonique vis issues I was having. Also big thanks to Sharky08 who got me the sonique visual sdk and some delphi source code to base this all on. Thanks to author(s) of Tuniac for offering up source code to help me complete the OpenGL rendering of Sonique and BassBox plugins.P.S. I also have other open source projects that I have hosted below in case you are intersted and didn't already know about them.http://www.cubesol.com/Files/DAC2.zip
Visosonic DAC-2 DJ Controller Supporthttp://www.cubesol.com/Files/HERC_HID.zip
Hercules DJ Console, DJ Control MP3, and DJ MK2 Controller Support