Author Topic: MONEY is Involved  (Read 3778 times)

24stitches

MONEY is Involved
« on: 2 May '09 - 11:12 »
Hi everybody

hav designed a media player using VB 6. n it has all tha functions i want but i want to give it a proffessional tach. so i want someone who can do that n design good skins for it.include support fo skin plugins,VIs ,and other staf so that it will be easy for me to add other staf toi it.

thanks.

Gkuper

Re: MONEY is Involved
« Reply #1 on: 24 May '09 - 19:13 »
Speaking of money and VB 6, are there any VB 6 / Bass developers out there that want to make some money? I need someone to develop an application for me based on Bass_VST or Bass_Asio. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for someone to develop this application for me. I've been toying with Bass and it looks very cool but I just don't have the time to learn it. Ok so here's what I need. A stand alone realtime effects processor to be used with live microphones in a Karaoke setup I've developed in VB. I'd like it to load multiple VST plugins. Simultainious delay, EQ, Limiter compressor. Not in that particular order though. If that's not possible, maybe a Bass_DX8_liveFX type application written in VB 6 with the same type of effects to be used. I've played with the Bass_asio Live FX sample a bit so I know that it might work. I will need the source code too as I will be modifying your program to work along side of my existing Karaoke application. The program you would write would run in the background of my app. Once I have the effects and such setup with the settings I need, they would seldom need to be changed. Ok so if any VB developers want to take this on and discuss your fee for doing so, please contact me. If there are no VB developers able to do this, I could possibly have someone write it in C / C++ or something. As long as I could pass information to your app from mine. Example: Mute, Bypass effects and such. That might work too. I'm not trying to insult anyone here but I'm looking to spend no more than $300 on this project so if that is no where near enough money for your time and source code then please don't respond. But if your interested and could pull this off I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

Gkup

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun '09 - 14:51 »
Ok, I didn't get any response from my offer to pay someone for a VST live Echo utility so I wrote a DX version myself based on the ASIO live FX example. If anyone wants a copy of it, just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to send it to you. It uses DX effects. It has Reverb, Echo and a 3 band EQ. It uses various Window's mixer controls to adjust the echo's delay time, the echo's (right channel) offset delay time and various other functions. This allows any program to easily manipulate the controls by simply changing values in the Window's mixer. It's written in VB6 and all the controls are manipulated by hotkeys to make adjustments while the application is hidden. It is custom tailored to my Karaoke application but should be of use to anyone running Karaoke on their PC. (There's about 5 million of us out there.) Or anyone who wants a simple stand alone live effects processor for your voice. It's funny but I searched for something like this for years and have yet to see one this simple and effective. In fact I didn't find any that would work for my situation at all. At any rate, if anyone else is interested in using something like this just let me know. I'll send you the compiled program and/ or the source code. Thanks.

JM-DG

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun '09 - 15:35 »
Code: [Select]
so i want someone who can do that n design good skins for it
Do you want a programmer to make the skin system?
Or you want a graphist to make skins for you?
Or a guy who can make both?

What do you offer?