Author Topic: SIDex plugin  (Read 2957 times)

Dhry

Re: SIDex plugin
« Reply #125 on: 26 Oct '21 - 23:23 »
Nice work!

Also - what's in_ExorSid? Google doesn't turn anything up for that. Something else you wrote?

DRS

Malade

« Reply #126 on: 11 Nov '21 - 20:25 »
Hi ,
     Thank you, Exorsid is something i wrote a while back for when i wanted old sid to sound better with an extra 'something and ooo that sounds good , wow ...sound a bit different etc' ,
      its a sid remixer/player/betterer ,
      auto changes filters and chords etc so the music sounds different with a lot of other features too many to mention here,
      best to set it up before i start the engine or i will probably end up dying of old age once i start tinkering with the settings i'm there all day.

Dhry

« Reply #127 on: 12 Nov '21 - 19:37 »
Exorsid is something i wrote a while back for when i wanted old sid to sound better with an extra 'something and ooo that sounds good , wow ...sound a bit different etc' ,
its a sid remixer/player/betterer ,
auto changes filters and chords etc so the music sounds different with a lot of other features too many to mention here,
Sounds awesome, if it's in a releasable state I wouldn't mind checking it out, always fun to play around with the old chipmusic, add effects and whatnot.

Wanted to also check and see if you have the update SidEX ready as yet? Not that I'm chomping at the bit or anything.. 😁

DRS

Sebby75

« Reply #128 on: 28 Nov '21 - 10:54 »
Hi Malade,

Just a quick one.. are you still working on this? Are there any plans to release bug fixed version in the near future?
Christmas release?? Just in time for HVSC #76 ?  ;D ;) ;D :D
Obviously not pushing.. just asking.. I am busy as hell myself with daily life and work. Wish I could help but haven't written single line of code in almost 20 years.

Kind regards
Sebby75