Author Topic: BASS_ChannelSetSync deleted and then put back causes issues ?  (Read 64 times)

scarboni

Hello !

I have a code, than I cal multiple times in a multiple way, that launch a new chan with BASS_StreamCreateFile.

It works really great !
Almost always.

The only time where it has issues, is when this code, is called AFTER, I called BASS_ChannelRemoveSync for a proc, that say, is launch at 30 secondes, and then, set a new one, that is set at this exact same time with BASS_ChannelSetSync.

The exact same code is called in a multiple way, it's the only occurence that completely freeze the app.

It freezes on the next BASS_Mixer_StreamAddChannel call that I do, while the channel splitter's on which (channel, not splitter) I put, removed, and then put again the sync proc is set to play on the same mixer.

I don't understand the link, but, after all my trials, this is the only conclusion I was able to make here.

I'm using javascript to use the bass library, so, maybe there is something about the callback than I generate which can be somehow confused with the one deleted? I have no idea.

Thank you !

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Are you using BASS_ChannelLock at all? If so, does disabling that prevent the problem?

If the problem persists, please generate a dump file when your app is frozen. You can use the "Create dump file" option in Task Manager to do that. Then ZIP and upload it to have a look at here:

ftp.un4seen.com/incoming/

Please use these latest BASS.DLL and BASSMIX.DLL builds when doing that:

www.un4seen.com/stuff/bass.zip
   www.un4seen.com/stuff/bassmix.zip