Author Topic: Legal  (Read 8168 times)

www.fullmm.com

Legal
« on: 20 Aug '08 - 05:43 »
Hello ,

i have shareware app , and i want to copyright for me , can i use just copyright symbol with year and my name for my app ?, or need more work for that .

very thanks . 

saga

Re: Legal
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug '08 - 12:45 »
You, as the creator, always have the copyright if you create something. No registration for anything is needed.

Zarggg

« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug '08 - 19:03 »
That is the law in the United States, but it looks like that site is based in Iran. You may want to consult the laws in Iran for copyright. I know they were not a signatory of the Berne Convention, so their laws are not necessarily the same as those of countries that did sign the treaty.
« Last Edit: 20 Aug '08 - 19:05 by Zarggg »

www.fullmm.com

« Reply #3 on: 22 Aug '08 - 05:44 »
Hello , I have a question about patent  ;D ;D ;D

i sent mail to www.mp3-tech.com for mp3 patent , i use lame.exe and I do not want to include that to my app , they told me , You MIGHTbe fine without mp3 license .

Why they are not complete sure about license? ??? ???

i remember that mp3licnesing.com never reply to my mail to now,. :-[

www.fullmm.com

« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug '08 - 16:54 »
hello  , i have a link about that , Do you think i need patent license for sell my app whit not including lame.exe in my app ?

i am individual  ::) ;D

Zarggg

« Reply #5 on: 22 Aug '08 - 19:16 »
Again, you should consult with an intellectual/patent lawyer in your country. Your laws may be different from ours.

www.fullmm.com

« Reply #6 on: 22 Aug '08 - 19:30 »
yes , i am in iran and we have not any patent for mp3licesing.com , but i want to sell my app with www.regnow.com website and download site .

www.fullmm.com

« Reply #7 on: 31 Aug '08 - 06:35 »
Hello , AnyBody know is it possible to ship .netframework 3.0 with my application

saga

« Reply #8 on: 31 Aug '08 - 16:28 »
the framework itself is free AFAIK. there should be installers available from the microsoft site.

kenshin1101

« Reply #9 on: 31 Aug '08 - 17:19 »
yes , i am in iran and we have not any patent for mp3licesing.com , but i want to sell my app with www.regnow.com website and download site .

if your app doesn't have (but can use if user download) lame.exe then is ok, no patent is need

www.fullmm.com

« Reply #10 on: 1 Sep '08 - 05:33 »
Quote from: www.fullmm.com on 22 Aug '08 - 19:30

if your app doesn't have (but can use if user download) lame.exe then is ok, no patent is need

thank you kenshin1101 ;) :)
the framework itself is free AFAIK. there should be installers available from the microsoft site.
again , thank you , .netfx is free , but i do not not Microsoft allow me to ship that with my app ??? ::)