Author Topic: Un4seen site problems via cellphone  (Read 2247 times)

Cypress

Un4seen site problems via cellphone
« on: 29 Apr '11 - 00:42 »
@Ian

hello Ian i believe there are new css style wich are causing trouble accesing the site via cell phone, before that eveything
was working OK, now there are no scrollbars and the footer div is position on top and not at the bottom as it's expected to behave the previous version was accesible for everyone and everydevice i tested

not a big deal it's just now i cant browse the right way to my favorite audio player site via my cellphone  :(

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: Un4seen site problems via cellphone
« Reply #1 on: 29 Apr '11 - 13:12 »
There were indeed some tweaks a couple of days ago. I'll look into the problem you mention.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 4 May '11 - 17:56 »
Here's something to try...

www.un4seen.com/?test

Let me know if you still have any trouble with it on your device.

Cypress

« Reply #3 on: 4 May '11 - 22:32 »
mhhh i tried the ?test adress and still the exact same problem to show you this i captured a 3gp video .:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3podqdae98ndfb

using my olddd sonny ericsson 310 (sorry for the bad quality), in the video i'm using the famous opera mini browser and it can be seen that the footer is not position on bottom and there is only vertical scrolling, horizontal scrolling is hidden maybe because the body overflow css style set to hidden

well, no big deal as i was saying

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 5 May '11 - 16:33 »
Oh, OK. The changes above were primarilly for WebKit-based browsers, like the iOS and Android default browsers. Another little change has been made so that the previous changes should also apply to Opera Mini. I tried it on Opera Mini myself, and the footer is now at the bottom as wanted, but the page width appears to be limited (the right side is chopped off) for some reason. Still, I guess it's an improvement :)