Author Topic: Update: Nevermind, it's already fixed (non-alpha-skinning stuff version)  (Read 909 times)

dbz

If anyone still has it, can someone post the last stuff version before the alpha-skinning changes? I occasionally get updates to the stuff version, and keep backups along the way. I have no idea why, but for some stupid reason I copied over my last backup with the latest version - which has the alpha-skinning. When I ran xmplay I noticed the default skin is "messed up" now. I suspect it's because I'm running Win98SE (believe it or not) - which doesn't have certain support for alpha layers. I still have the stable version 3.7, but I think there were a few updates after that - possibly with the opus plugin, etc. So unless the new alpha-skinning can be made to work with Win98SE also, I think this may be the end of the road for me. If anyone has the stuff version I'm looking for, your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Update: Boy do I feel stupid, right after posting this I saw another thread where this was just mentioned and Ian has already posted an update fix for it. Wow!! Thanks Ian... I just can't keep up.
« Last Edit: 8 Feb '13 - 17:20 by dbz »

Dotpitch

I saw another thread where this was just mentioned and Ian has already posted an update fix for it. Wow!! Thanks Ian... I just can't keep up.
Good that you found out yourself :). Ian indeed quickly fixed this issue.

I still have the stable version 3.7, but I think there were a few updates after that - possibly with the opus plugin, etc.
There were some other changes as well, but nothing dramatic.

dbz

I know about the xmplay support site, but I wasn't aware there's a page that keeps up with the latest developments. Thanks for the link, it makes it easy to see what the changes are, and stay up to date.