Author Topic: 2MIDI Not Displaying A Window  (Read 1259 times)

Mr.Q

2MIDI Not Displaying A Window
« on: 20 Jun '15 - 18:43 »
Hello! I am brand new to 2MIDI and I recently came across a problem that now prevents me from using it at all.

The program starts up, shows up in taskmanager, shows on the taskbar, but does not display a program window. Deleting and redownloading the application does nothing and trying to "move" the application window with hotkeys doesn't do anything.

When I hover over the taskbar, the Aero view displays the following:

Clicking on the Aero preview does nothing.

I have tried restarting my system, System Restore, and Compatibility Mode. I have had no luck with any of them. Any advice help would be appreciated!

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: 2MIDI Not Displaying A Window
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun '15 - 15:34 »
Was it working properly previously and then it suddenly stopped? If so, did you change anything just before that happened, eg. perhaps update Windows? What Windows version is it that you're using?

Anyway, please try replacing the 2MIDI.EXE file with this update and see if you still get that problem.

www.un4seen.com/stuff/2midi.zip

Mr.Q

Re: 2MIDI Not Displaying A Window
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jun '15 - 02:45 »
Unfortunately replacing the EXE did not work. I did actually solve the problem.

Somehow the program was minimized but would not move from that state. Using the task manager, I maximized the process from the list and the window returned. Not sure how it happened to begin with but everything is great now.