Author Topic: Playlist width  (Read 3124 times)

Olego

Playlist width
« on: 10 Oct '02 - 03:49 »
I have a bug/suggestion for the playlist autowidth.  Presently, it shrinks so that the file count becomes invisible.  Although yes, it is possible to have them both by having the time in F5 window and the file count in the sliding right panel, instead I would rather see both in the same window, automatically sized thusly.  My reason is that I am lazy and press F5 with my toes when I lie in bed and listen to music, and I am not yet skilled with the mouse enough to resize it manually.  ;D

Anyway, just an idea/suggestion.  Tell me what you think.

~Olego~

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: Playlist width
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct '02 - 13:41 »
You could just keep a track with a very long name in the list at all times ;D

Redgemz

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct '02 - 17:01 »
:laugh:

Ralesk

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct '02 - 00:43 »

You could just keep a track with a very long name in the list at all times ;D

So that's why I didn't notice it!

Olego

Hey!
« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct '02 - 03:42 »
Hey!  *glares*

My playlist changes every time I open a new song, for I don't usually enqueue.  And I don't have long filenamed songs.  :)

Besides, y'all know that's not the solution.  But I guess I am the only one complaining...

~Olego~

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct '02 - 19:59 »
Easy to fix Olego, just track down Rah'Dick and get him to make the playlist info window wider in the skin (you use the 1.5x one don't ya?).

And with that little change there you'll be as good as can be. ;) (I know this works since I kinda did it in my dodgy Blue skin (which won't be dodgy for much longer since I'm redoing it (but that's enough brackets I think. :P )))

Redgemz

« Reply #6 on: 15 Oct '02 - 17:00 »
Hey, speaking of song name lenght, is there any way to get the filename to scroll in the title bar of XMplay, like it does in the playlist? I like to keep my player in mini-mode with the visual on, and when listening to streaming music, I think to my self "Self, that is a good song. What is it?" and I look and see--
'william hawk-say good bye...'
--something like this. Just think it would be good to know when I start skinning  :laugh: (like I'm good at skinning)

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #7 on: 15 Oct '02 - 18:27 »
:P hey if I (who can't draw for nuts) can cobble together Spherical in two days then I'm sure anyone can make a skin for XMPlay.