Author Topic: More files to one sample  (Read 165 times)

Stefan77

More files to one sample
« on: 3 Sep '17 - 23:45 »
Good morning, please is it possible load more sound files and join it in the memory to one sample? They are more situations when I would need play more  shortc files as one recording. For example: I have 10 recordings with the numbers and when I need to play some number code (for example 1234) I would need load  1.mp3 then 2.mp3 then 3.mp3 and 4.mp3 and all this short files to join and play together as one sample. How do it? Thanks Stefan

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: More files to one sample
« Reply #1 on: 4 Sep '17 - 17:12 »
Do you want to play a series of files immediately after each other? If so, you could use BASS_SYNC_END syncs to do that, ie. set a sync on each file and have the SYNCPROC function call BASS_ChannelPlay to start playing the next file. There may be a slight gap between the files when doing it that way. If you need it to be perfectly gapless, then you could play them through a mixer (with the BASSmix add-on) instead. Here is a post with some example code for that:

www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=16636.msg116359#msg116359

Stefan77

Re: More files to one sample
« Reply #2 on: 4 Sep '17 - 20:56 »
Ian, thank you very much.
The solving with bass mixer seems very good. Unfortunately I am a Delphi user so rewrite the code to Delphi is little complicate for me. Can someone help me please?