Author Topic: To Ian  (Read 1445 times)

big_gun

To Ian
« on: 1 Oct '19 - 21:11 »
Ian, I have been a member of this forum and user of Bass for 17+ years! Man, does time fly, eh?

I would like to thank you for your tireless support, and excellent products.

Regards,

Rick

P.S. I've been waiting over 15 years for video+bass, maybe you can look into it finally? lol

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: To Ian
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct '19 - 16:57 »
Time does indeed fly! I'm afraid there still aren't any plans for BASS to include video support. It's a shame none of the 3rd-party video add-ons that were started over the years seemed to get finished. Maybe in another 15 years ;D

Wishmaster

« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct '19 - 22:15 »
Halo Everyone

there is a delphi component which based on the FFmpeg Lib. it is too expensive for me! but maybe one of you can do something about it  ;) ;)
FFmpeg Delphi/Pascal Headers are free to Download.  http://www.delphiffmpeg.com/headers/
and looking at the Add-ons Features, it should not be a problem to write an wrapper/dll for the bass.dll
Add-ons
MemoryAccessAdapter provides memory access for intput and output (open, read/write, seek, close).
FrameInputAdapter provides directly video frames input (Bitmap canvas, Bitmap data, Bitmap DeviceContext, YUV).
FrameOutputAdapter provides directly video frames output (RGB, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, YUV).
PacketInputAdapter provides directly video packets input (H.263, H.264, MJPEG, M4V, MPEGVideo, VC1).
WaveInputAdapter provides directly PCM wave data input.
WaveOutputAdapter provides directly PCM wave data output.
GDICapture provides screen capturing for video input and wave recording for audio input.
DShowCapture(built in ffmpeg libraries) provides webcam capturing for video input and wave recording for audio input.

http://www.delphiffmpeg.com

RevG

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec '19 - 01:04 »
Wow man. I also have been a member for about the same amount of time! That is crazy!!

I feel super old now and yes Ian is the man. Cheers to you both :)

Best,
Greg

Ian, I have been a member of this forum and user of Bass for 17+ years! Man, does time fly, eh?

I would like to thank you for your tireless support, and excellent products.

Regards,

Rick

P.S. I've been waiting over 15 years for video+bass, maybe you can look into it finally? lol

member3

« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec '19 - 07:01 »
Hope you don't get high now.