Author Topic: A-Round skin sources  (Read 399 times)

picarddontoro

A-Round skin sources
« on: 16 Dec '19 - 00:20 »
Hi,

I use the beautiful A-Round skin for XMplay and I ask you if anyone has the sources of this skin. I need to change something colors in bitmaps.
I have already tried to ask to author via email but I have not received an answer.

I tried to decompress/decompiling the file (the skin is compiled and compressed with PEtite 2.x) getting all the bitmaps resources, mask binary resources and the config file (skinconfig.txt) but the bitmaps are named BitmapXXXX.bmp and I can't match them and convert them with the right names and format (panel_main.bmp, mask_main.bmp, etc.).
Can someone help me at least to reconstruct the skin starting from these files? I can post here all the bitmaps, masks and the skinconfig.txt file.

Thanks.

RJ

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: A-Round skin sources
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec '19 - 13:34 »
I do still have that skin's source files, but should really get the author's permission if possible before posting them. I have sent them an email now. It has been a while, so it's possible that the email address is no longer used. If there's no reply by the end of the week then I will go ahead and recompile the skin in the newer ZIP-based skin format (which allows the sources to be extracted).

Cepera

« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec '19 - 12:28 »

Hello to all!

I agreed that Ian Luck publish my skins (A-Round, Euphoria) along with the source code. Then you can change them for yourself. I still can not find the source codes in my archives :-(.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec '19 - 14:58 »
The recompiled A-Round and Euphoria skins are now up on the XMPlay webpage and the support site. You can open them in ZIP software to get the source files.

picarddontoro

« Reply #4 on: 18 Dec '19 - 18:00 »
Thank you very very much for your time, Ian and Cepera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D