Author Topic: help with skin  (Read 269 times)

luisdent

help with skin
« on: 17 Sep '20 - 05:32 »
Is there anyone that could help me finish a theme i started? I'm struggling understanding and working with the playlist and library files and such.

I have the player portion pretty much completed.

The windows in the screenshot are always visible, and I can't seem to get them hidden and the correct window sections themed.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: help with skin
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep '20 - 17:56 »
Is the top-right window the playlist panel (panel_list.bmp) and do you want to toggle its visibility when a button is pressed? If so, that button needs to given index 25 in the main window's mask (mask_main.bmp).

I guess the bottom window is the info window playlist (info_head_list.bmp)? It looks like there may be an issue with the expansion areas in its mask (mask_info_list.bmp). If you post those 2 files, I'll take a look

luisdent

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep '20 - 01:37 »
here you go...

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep '20 - 17:54 »
Yeah, that mask_info_list.bmp mask doesn't match the layout of the info_head_list.png bitmap. XMPlay doesn't have a "select" button (a list of available controls can be found in the "Mask palette indexes" section of the xmp-skin.txt file), but here's a mask with the other bits (and an updated info_right.bmp) to demonstrate things. "pos_scrollinfo" should be set to 1 in the skinconfig.txt file to fix the scroller position.

geodasoft

« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep '20 - 02:52 »
Very very beautiful

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #5 on: 28 Sep '20 - 06:26 »
Very smooth, great looking skin mate.  8)