Author Topic: Exile - Preview  (Read 6850 times)

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
Exile - Preview
« on: 7 Apr '04 - 11:24 »

Yes, yet another skin. Stole bits from Byte and came up with this.

Not sure about the mini mode, might redo it somehow since it does'nt quite fit in very well.

Dotpitch

Re:Exile - Preview
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr '04 - 11:33 »
i like the main screen! really different from the other skins. but the bar round the side is pretty big, and the black edge isn't really softed (creates a big contrast with the background). you've been doing a lot of skins lately, KD!  ;D

Zarggg

« Reply #2 on: 7 Apr '04 - 16:45 »

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #3 on: 7 Apr '04 - 17:25 »
i like the main screen! really different from the other skins. but the bar round the side is pretty big, and the black edge isn't really softed (creates a big contrast with the background). you've been doing a lot of skins lately, KD!  ;D

:P yup supposed to be big, I can try and make the black border a bit softer, will see how it goes. Not too many only 4 skins :P did 4 last year too, ofcourse now you'll all have to wait for 2005 before ya see anything new ;D

"bits from Byte" :-X dunno what I was thinkin' there

Ralesk

« Reply #4 on: 8 Apr '04 - 08:54 »
Now I really wish we had semi-transparent bits so as to be able to make the border non-jaggy!

Very nice!

hekla

« Reply #5 on: 8 Apr '04 - 13:14 »
You are putting the right horns on the bull Ralesk. Semi-transparant bits (or pixels) for the skins of XMPlay. The Pirarha skin I sent to Ian a week ago is also rounded, so I have the same problems with a jagged border.

Ralesk

« Reply #6 on: 8 Apr '04 - 18:24 »
PNG, as I had said ages ago.  Yes, I'm aware of the possible size increase.  Could well be a separate dll.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 13 Apr '04 - 17:16 »
The Pirarha skin I sent to Ian a week...

hmm... I don't think I received that (a couple other emails seem to have also gone missing last week). Please resend or upload it.

hekla

« Reply #8 on: 14 Apr '04 - 11:08 »
Keltic Danor, how do you get rounded corners in the info window? Is that a new possability in XMPlay 3.1. or how to do it? Thanks.

Pirarha skin will be reposted soon Ian.

Keltic Danor

• XMPlay Support
« Reply #9 on: 14 Apr '04 - 15:07 »
Yep, its a 3.1 feature.

hekla

« Reply #10 on: 19 Apr '04 - 12:07 »
I hope to see the 3.1 XMPlay very soon. Maybe there are more changes than the rounded corners?! Should be nice. As the tool of Ian, colopt.exe.

Pirarha skin is reposted to the skinning address of Ian.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 19 Apr '04 - 14:17 »
Nope, still not received it :(

Try uploading it instead... ftp.un4seen.com/incoming/

hekla

« Reply #12 on: 23 Apr '04 - 09:29 »
Pirarha skin should be uploaded at ftp.un4seen.com/incoming/   Have no internet myself, so someone else uploaded it for me. Have a nice day.

hekla

Re:Exile - Preview & retry Pirarha
« Reply #13 on: 18 May '04 - 14:12 »
Hello Ian.

There is a new skin on the XMPlay site, but where is my uploaded Pirarha skin? It should be uploaded, about a couple of weeks ago, to ftp://ftp.un4seen.com/incoming

Are there any problems with it? Cheers, hekla.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 18 May '04 - 18:51 »
Oops, sorry, forgot about this. I'll have a look, and all being well, it should be up on the XMPlay page and/or support site soonish, I guess :)

hekla

« Reply #15 on: 7 Jun '04 - 18:21 »
Thanks Ian for compiling Pirarha skin. And thanks Keltic Danor for putting it on your site. Great! I am looking forward to XMPlay 3.1 and the new skinning kit.

hekla