Author Topic: XMP-coverart messages  (Read 44 times)

rst

XMP-coverart messages
« on: 20 Jul '18 - 10:39 »
Hey there, i'm using  xmp-coverart rev.7, and the last version of xmplay crash when i try to use it.
In the support there is a version 6, so i figure a new version was dropped...?

Ok version 7.02 of the plugin, but the support site download rev.6 ? Where is it that 7.02 ?
...  or am I blind ?

Ok xmplay.exe v3.8.3.9 it didnt crash, but I'm getting messages from xmplay saying that 'coverart need a new version' or some like that.
« Last Edit: 20 Jul '18 - 11:05 by rst »

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
Re: XMP-coverart messages
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul '18 - 14:39 »
The rev.7 update is available from the plugin's thread, here:

www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=8808

It's up on the support site now too. Are you getting a crash when using that with the latest XMPlay version, but not when using the older rev.6? If so, it is happening when playing a particular file?

rst

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jul '18 - 15:15 »
No Ian, just today while writing this thread, i donwloaded the current version 3.8.3.9. I had the crashes with 3.8.3.8.
Anyways i am still getting messages. My xmp-coverart is rev.7, when the crash and just now.
The message comes when xmp-coverart is used by rappa vis plugin. But even there, now works without crash, but withe the message i am referring.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jul '18 - 17:15 »
Is the message saying "The following updates are available" and do you see it when you click the "Check now" button in the "Miscellaneous" options page? If so, perhaps you have 2 copies of the plugin installed, both rev.7 and rev.6? You can check the vis plugin list by right-clicking in the vis window.

rst

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul '18 - 22:51 »
Ian, here it is a capture of the message. Also happened with current  xmplay.