Author Topic: BASS.NET API 2.4.12.7  (Read 783500 times)

bensam56

Re: BASS.NET API 2.4.7.4
« Reply #950 on: 29 Aug '11 - 15:29 »
Hello friend...any update on .NET API with the new Bass version 2.4.8?..thank you

radio42

« Reply #951 on: 29 Aug '11 - 17:01 »
It will be updated (on Wednesday - as I am on a short trip tomorrow).

radio42

Re: BASS.NET API 2.4.8.0
« Reply #952 on: 1 Sep '11 - 14:55 »
01.09.2011: Version 2.4.8.0 is out!

BASS: added support for v2.4.8.0
BASSASIO: added support for v1.1.0.0
Update to support all latest addon/plugin versions
BassTags: new ReadPictureTAGs property added
Misc: Broadcast framework SHOUTcast.SID property added (v2 support)
WaveForm: GetBytePositionFromX bug-fix
WaveForm: new HalfMonoFlipped drawing mode added

Full Install:
 www.un4seen.com/filez/4/Bass24.Net.zip

Lib only:
 www.un4seen.com/filez/4/Bass24.Net_update.zip

Windows CE version:
  www.un4seen.com/filez/4/Bass24.Net_compact.zip

iPhone version:
  www.un4seen.com/filez/4/Bass24.Net_iphone.zip

muntablues

« Reply #953 on: 1 Sep '11 - 17:28 »
WaveForm: new HalfMonoFlipped drawing mode added

Thanks Bernd!!!

RobJellinghaus

« Reply #954 on: 1 Sep '11 - 20:24 »
YAY BERND!!!!!  And Ian!!!

Miguel Angulo

« Reply #955 on: 5 Sep '11 - 23:22 »
Hi everyone!

I've written a simple internet radio application for my WinCE PMP. If anybody's interested, and it doesn't contradict the License of BASS.NET, I can translate interface to English and publish source code here.

The left screenshot is the program working in Windows CE, and the right is on PC.
The change needed is to replace bass.dll with CE(ARM, MIPS) or PC(x86) version.
All other components are .NET CF and are cross-platform.

"Features" of the program:
- "Aggressive mode": if connection is somehow lost during playback, the program will try to reconnect every 10 seconds. This can be disabled through main menu.
- "Add to favourites" button: it doesn't add station in list, but places artist, song name and album in favourites.txt in program's folder. So, if you like the music being played, press that button, and you don't need to remember or write out the title.

Please send me the source code: verdunmiguel@gmail or mangulo@grupotent.com

shuttle

« Reply #956 on: 6 Sep '11 - 09:37 »
I want use the new shoutcas v2 server but I don't understand how!!
I have configured the new server and I have started a server, but Bass_encode_castinit return me error N2.

I read about SID; is correct this line?
Bass_Encode_CastInit (idEncoder,server & port & "," & SID, password, content, name, Url, genre, descr, 0, bitrate, public) 

But, what is SID? Where I get that Stream ID?

Please, suggest me the bass_encode_castinit line command!

radio42

« Reply #957 on: 6 Sep '11 - 10:26 »
Error N2 = BASS_ERROR_FILEOPEN = Couldn't connect to the server.

The 'server' param value is "address:port,sid" for the SHOUTcast v2 protocol.
It looks like you are missing the ':' between address and port.

SID is the StreamID of your SHOUTcast v2 server (as configured in your server side).
If you don't know what that is, take a look to the SHOUTcast docs - it uniquely identifies a stream on the server, as with v2 you might configure multiple streams per server.

bensam56

« Reply #958 on: 14 Sep '11 - 21:13 »
Hi, I'm using bass dshow for video playback via this API. But the Brightness, contrast, Hue and Saturation is not working. Pleas help me...

radio42

« Reply #959 on: 15 Sep '11 - 19:10 »
That's not related to Bass.Net - see the BASS_DSHOW forum!

Ionut Cristea

« Reply #960 on: 15 Sep '11 - 20:09 »
  See this demo, but before opening a video set the window VMR9 renderer. :)

Ionut

bensam56

« Reply #961 on: 16 Sep '11 - 06:25 »
Hi..I tried the way you said but no luck....

Ionut Cristea

« Reply #962 on: 16 Sep '11 - 13:13 »
  Note that applying color controls depends on the hardware machine. Did you try on other PC's?

ken

« Reply #963 on: 16 Sep '11 - 19:56 »
  Note that applying color controls depends on the hardware machine. Did you try on other PC's?

On my simple laptop with Windows7 the color controls works in "VMR9 Windowed", I believe VMR7 filter don't have those feature. But only on WMV files not MP4, but as Ionut say, properly hardware depending.
« Last Edit: 16 Sep '11 - 19:59 by ken »

Ionut Cristea

« Reply #964 on: 16 Sep '11 - 20:24 »

On my simple laptop with Windows7 the color controls works in "VMR9 Windowed", I believe VMR7 filter don't have those feature. But only on WMV files not MP4, but as Ionut say, properly hardware depending.

Yes, you are right ... only VMR9 renderer(windowed / windowless) have this capability implemented. I also notice that using FFDSHOW video decoder filter , most of the video files have ability to set color controls ( with VMR9).

Ionut

bensam56

« Reply #965 on: 17 Sep '11 - 08:05 »
Thanks man....it works.. ;)

Edit: What is the version of your attached dll?

I tried to use your attached dll but it reports entry level get version not found...

I'm using (2.4.2) from your website...using the latest version its not working...
« Last Edit: 17 Sep '11 - 08:27 by bensam56 »

bensam56

« Reply #966 on: 17 Sep '11 - 10:34 »
Hello friend radio...please update the .net library with the latest version of bass dshow. Thank you

nr1

« Reply #967 on: 25 Sep '11 - 17:15 »
One more dirty but working WaveFormDemo:

Now containing also a trackbar which enables you to scroll through the song, the both waveforms (full & partial) are also reacting on this.

@radio42:
I have on question: If you check my demo you can see that it seems that at the end of any song a few seconds are missing in the full (overview) waveform. (On the full / overview waveform the position marker already disappeared although the song is still playing). I think this is a rounding problem in the marker calculation method but i can't identify it. Can you find the problem?

colindavidfoster

« Reply #968 on: 5 Oct '11 - 16:54 »
I've downloaded the latest BASS.NET API zip file, unzipped it and installed it (this is the first time I have done this so it is a clean install). I opened up the Samples.sln file in Visual Studio 2010 Express, attempted to build the whole solution, but came up with the following error in line 214 of AsioRecording.cs

"No overload for method 'BASS_ASIO_Init' takes 1 arguments"   

The definition of BASS_ASIO_Init seems to take two arguments, and it looks as though the flags one is missing, so there should be a BASS_ASIO_DEFAULT or a BASS_ASIO_THREAD there somewhere.

I can't find anyone else complaining about this in this forum, so I may be missing something blindingly obvious.

radio42

« Reply #969 on: 5 Oct '11 - 19:46 »
Yes, that is true, I need to adjust the sample (which I have missed so far).
Just add the "BASS_ASIO_DEFAULT" parameter to the 'BASS_ASIO_Init' call.

HarryHar

« Reply #970 on: 11 Oct '11 - 11:56 »
The sample for BASS_FX_BPM_BeatDecodeGet from the helpfile doesn't seem to be right. It uses a call to BASS_FX_BPM_DecodeGet instead of BASS_FX_BPM_BeatDecodeGet
« Last Edit: 11 Oct '11 - 12:12 by HarryHar »

nr1

« Reply #971 on: 13 Oct '11 - 17:16 »
I have a question regarding the WaveForm:

Is it possible to show 2 waveforms (during waveform rendering) with different drawstyles?

The .clone method always returns null if the wave wasn't fully rendered yet, as described in the documentation:
Note: The WaveForm must have been rendered before it might be cloned (i.e. IsRendered must return trueTruetruetrue (True in Visual Basic) and IsRenderingInProgress must return falseFalsefalsefalse (False in Visual Basic)).

muntablues

« Reply #972 on: 13 Oct '11 - 17:43 »
Yes that should work. You just have to set wanted properties before CreateBitmap and restore the normal settings. I am using two waveforms, one with Betas and one without. Maybe its necessary to "lock" the "normal" call at that time.

nr1

« Reply #973 on: 13 Oct '11 - 20:27 »
Yes, but is there really no other possiblity to create a second waveform variable that just hast different properties but same rendered data (during rendering because after it's no problem at all).

muntablues

« Reply #974 on: 13 Oct '11 - 20:44 »
I don't know what you exactly want so its difficult *gg*

In my case, I have one scrolling wave, and one full wave. Before I call CreateBitmap (for full wave) I set DrawBeats to false, CreateBitmap and then set DrawBeats back to true. At this time I lock the normal CreateBitmap for scrolling wave.

Another idea could be, that you create a second Waveform object and feed wave data from main waveform to the second. Data can be found at Waveform.Wave.data. If both have the same resolution it should work (not testet...)

MB