Author Topic: Right-click context menu problem  (Read 4451 times)

zorrofox

Right-click context menu problem
« on: 23 Jan '06 - 23:20 »
Hiya good people. I've been trying out XMplay and the sound is great. However, previously I've been using QCD and I had an option to add folders to QCD from the right-click context menu. Since running XMplay I have lost this ability. Can anyone tell me how to restore things as they were?

zorrofox

Re: Right-click context menu problem
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan '06 - 07:36 »
Anyone?

raina

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan '06 - 07:57 »
Ehm.. Do you want XMPlay to function like this or do you want to restore the context-menu option for QCD?

zorrofox

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jan '06 - 14:52 »
Ehm.. Do you want XMPlay to function like this or do you want to restore the context-menu option for QCD?

I'd like to restore the context function for QCd please. It's weird because when I right-click on a folder I get "add to xmplay" but when I right-click a file (mp3) I get "add to QCD". Thanks for getting back to me.

Thing is I want to use the best sounding player but I need to be able to add folders or files to the playlist just by right-clicking. So if that was possible with xmplay I'd probably stick with it because it definitely sounds better, IMHO.

Thanks for getting back to me.

raina

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan '06 - 15:22 »
Options and stuff > Integration > Context menu options.

zorrofox

« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan '06 - 15:44 »
Options and stuff > Integration > Context menu options.

Excellente! Thanks guys. The same integration options are also available with QCD. Why didn't I think of that. lol

Again, thanks very much folks.