Author Topic: Downloading x-mplayer2  (Read 157045 times)

delzayo

Re: Downloading x-mplayer2
« Reply #25 on: 9 Jan '07 - 17:02 »
Thanks for all the help; i googled those dll files and all works well.

Thankfully this thread was never kicked, as it seems to have helped a good few people- which is a great deal more important than some police-minded fool wanting to kick out threads that dont suit them. What's the point to such arrogance?

again, thanks a bunch

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: 10 Jan '07 - 14:09 »
Thankfully this thread was never kicked, as it seems to have helped a good few people- which is a great deal more important than some police-minded fool wanting to kick out threads that dont suit them. What's the point to such arrogance?

To be fair, this thread was originally posted on the XMPlay forum, hence some "this isn't XMPlay related" comments. It was only later moved here (General Discussion).

ronald

« Reply #27 on: 12 Jan '07 - 00:13 »
I am trying to view a page which requires that I download x-mplayer2 which I am told is a Mime type.

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can download this?

Thanks guys/gals

Adam

raina

« Reply #28 on: 12 Jan '07 - 10:59 »
What is it with the all-quote, no-content posts? Bots about or is it the intention of the posters to second the original post and imply they're experiencing whatever the original writer was? If the latter, especially in ronald's case here, please read the whole thread and find that the original problem was solved. If the suggested solution didn't work for you, please say so. Or better yet, try posting in some other forum preferably having something to do with either web browsers and media players.

bball8999

« Reply #29 on: 13 Jan '07 - 23:36 »
thanks for the two extensions really helped now the video played but the video is a little out of focus is there anything i can do about that.  trying to play something on windows media player online.

Dotpitch

« Reply #30 on: 14 Jan '07 - 09:05 »
thanks for the two extensions really helped
Nice :).
now the video played but the video is a little out of focus is there anything i can do about that.
No, that's probably in the video, unless you blurred your whole screen ;).

Can't this thread be summarized and/or locked? There's not much point in more people saying it actually works, but they keep coming.

Wolfie

« Reply #31 on: 18 Feb '07 - 07:59 »
Go to this website

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=206213

then look for this line about one page down....
Restoring the Windows Media Player plugin

1. If any of these entries are not present, look for the files in the Windows Media Player directory (usually C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player), and if you find them copy then to the Firefox plugins directory (usually C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins). Then repeat the previous step and check the files are all there.

download and install the plugins, works like a charm....