Author Topic: Register problem - email all in white,nothing  (Read 5989 times)

Anonimo

Hello,im registered today,but in my mailer inbox here the mail,at the moment all are ok,once open email is fully white.

I send request to resend email,and the same.I have checked all the option in hotmail,an all are ok,the rest of mails shows me ok,but the mail for activate account is totaly white,blank...

Sender: noreply@un4seen.com are ok?

But the mail are full in white.No links,nothing..

For Admins: my account is "wincha"

Can help me? Thx in advance!

Zarggg

Re: Register problem - email all in white,nothing
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jan '07 - 03:51 »
All white? Are you using HTML email somehow? Did you try to look at the email source, or switch to "plain text" mode?

Jace

« Reply #2 on: 8 Jan '07 - 22:49 »
And doublecheck if the mail contents are actually inside an attachment. Happens to me quite often in one mailbox, not hotmail though. But it's a possibility.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan '07 - 15:11 »
Hello,im registered today,but in my mailer inbox here the mail,at the moment all are ok,once open email is fully white.

A couple of other people have reported having this problem. I can see it in the error log, but I'm not really sure what the cause is (seems to be character set/translation related), as I can't reproduce it myself to investigate. Hopefully the forum software developers will sort it out.

Meanwhile, I've activated your account at this end, so you should be able to login now.

Ian @ un4seen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan '07 - 14:06 »
The problem appears to have been caused by a character translation "fix" for hotmail accounts in the latest forum software version, so I've disabled that now. If any hotmail users still have trouble with the emails, please report it.

wincha

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan '07 - 15:03 »
Thx for the help! ^^