Author Topic: [vb6] Limit the Record-Input / Bass_FX, DAMP & Compressor  (Read 2987 times)

SAP_ALL

Hello again :D ,

I would like to record my mixes (with a classic dj - setup, 2 turntables, one mixer) with my own program (only for education). BASSEnc are my friend!

I read some threads about AGC or Compressor (BASS_FX), but I find not a answer, if is possible to limit the record input.

I say my wish: I would like to send music over 0db (on my mixer, it display +14db [djm600]) to my program and this limit the sound to -2db. I know, I can gain on my DJ-Mixer, but in a Session, I can't gain so exactly.

Is it possible?

Thx

Michael

(: JOBnik! :)

Hi ;D

Hello again :D ,

I would like to record my mixes (with a classic dj - setup, 2 turntables, one mixer) with my own program (only for education). BASSEnc are my friend!

I read some threads about AGC or Compressor (BASS_FX), but I find not a answer, if is possible to limit the record input.

I say my wish: I would like to send music over 0db (on my mixer, it display +14db [djm600]) to my program and this limit the sound to -2db. I know, I can gain on my DJ-Mixer, but in a Session, I can't gain so exactly.

Is it possible?

Thx

Michael

Please take a look into the LiveFX example, that uses DX effects.
You can use the same way BASS_FX DSP effects ;)